Glotherapeutics Ultra 15% Vitamin C 1 oz / 30 ml
Dramatically transforms skin with a cutting-edge blend of peptides and antioxidants that provides complete protection by repairing and strengthening skin cells and their functions.
Features & Benefits:
- Ascorbic Acid As an antioxidant, Vitamin C scavenges and destroys reactive oxidizing agents and other free radicals. Because of this ability, it provides important protection against damage induced by UV radiation. Vitamin C also improves skin elasticity, decreases wrinkles by stimulating collagen synthesis, reduces erythema, promotes wound healing and suppresses cutaneous pigmentation.
- Zinc Sulfate Zinc boosts the immune system at the cellular level, increases T-cells, is antibacterial, accelerates healing of wounds and is essential for cell growth. Zinc is also partially responsible for collagenase, a process of removing old stiffened collagen fibers so new collagen can be created.
- L-tyrosine is one of the 20 amino acids that are used by cells to synthesize proteins. When combined with L-ascorbic acid, it will encourage fibroblast activity to increase collagen production.
- Preventhelia (Diaminopropionoyl Tripeptide-33, Caprylyl Glycol) a tetrapeptide identified to fight against the detrimental effects of UV radiation. Daily use will inhibit the formation of oxidative stress, promotes DNA repair and prevents glycation.
- Longevicell (Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract) A Mediterranean shrub rich in oligogalacturonans. An effective cell regenerator that inhibits the glycation of collagen and limits the appearance of aging.
- Inyline (Acetyl Hexapeptide-30, Arginine, Caprylyl Glycol) - a hexapeptide specifically designed using molecular modeling techniques. Inyline is proven in vivo to diminish wrinkles caused by facial expression. A mean decrease in wrinkle depth of 14.9% was observed after 28 days of treatment.
We Also Recommend